Sporting traditional elements including roll arms with nailhead trim, this loveseat gives here-and-now relevance to a classic style. The lovely pewter shade of the textured chenille upholstery brings a relaxed sensibility. Mix in contrasting tapered legs for a striking look you're sure to love for years to come.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Seat and back rails are cut from mixed hardwood, engineered lumber, and panel board. Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. In addition, this style features panels with brads as well as toss pillows with hidden zippers.
• Corner-blocked frame
• Attached back and loose seat cushions
• Black nickel-tone nailhead trim
• High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
• Decorative pillows included
• Pillows with soft polyfill
• Polyester chenille upholstery
• Exposed feet with faux wood finish
• Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
• Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations