If style is the question, then the Altari chair is the answer. Clean-lined profile is beautifully contemporary. Upholstered in a plush chenille, it’s pleasing to the touch. Plump cushioning makes it even better to sit on for as long as you desire. Slate gray hue works with a variety of decor.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam.
Constructed with a platform seat foundation.
• Corner-blocked frame
• Attached back and loose seat cushions
• High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
• Polyester upholstery
• Exposed feet with faux wood finish
• Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
• Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
With the rich color of the plush chenille upholstery fabric along with the thick supportive box style back and seating cushions, the “Altari-Slate” upholstery collection offers you the ultimate in comfort without sacrificing the stylish contemporary design you’ve been looking for. The sleek track arms and straight-line design is sure to feel at home in any living room environment.