Available Products in Group:
ASH-5030216 (Left Arm Facing Chaise)
ASH-5030217 (Right Arm Facing Chaise)
ASH-5030219 (Armless Recliner)
ASH-5030240 (Left Arm Facing Recliner)
ASH-5030241 (Right Arm Facing Recliner)
ASH-5030246 (Armless Chair)
HOW TO ORDER YOUR SECTIONAL
Sectionals can come in a variety of configurations. Understanding the type of configurations and the terminology used to describe the various sectional pieces will help you price and order your sectional properly.
- RAF (Right Arm Facing): When looking at the sectional piece the arm is on the right side.
- LAF (Left Arm Facing): When looking at the sectional piece the arm is on the left side.
- Armless: The piece has no arms on either side so it can be placed between other armless pieces and/or RAF and LAF pieces.
- Wedge: A corner piece that has no arms and can be used with RAF or LAF pieces, armless pieces, and even sofas and loveseats with arms.
- Console: Can be placed between two pieces without arms.
- 2 PC. Sectional: A two piece sectional has one RAF piece and one LAF piece.
- 2-PC. Chaise Sectional: A sectional with an RAF or LAF sofa and a LAF or RAF chaise.
- Individual Piece Sectional: A sectional that has three or more pieces available that can be used to produce numerous configurations.
- Sofa and Loveseat Sectional: A sectional that uses a wedge to connect a sofa and loveseat, two sofas, or two loveseats to make a sectional.