The exquisite craftsmanship of yesteryear finds itself revived and refined in the Marleny TV stand. Its antiqued gray finish is a complex labor of love that brilliantly captures the look of heavily weathered paint. From the scrolled acanthus leaf details to the arched glass inlay doors, it’s clear: no detail is overlooked on this richly rustic TV stand that comfortably accommodates a 75" TV.
• Made of veneers, pine wood and engineered wood with cast resin components
• Wire-brushed gray finish with “chipped paint” distressing
• 4 cabinet doors (2 with glass inlays)
• 4 adjustable side shelves; 2 adjustable center centers
• Cutouts for wire management
• Assembly required
Made with Pine solids and veneers in a distinct gray two tone finish with wire brush texturing and flaked paint effect. Light tone on top and darker tone on bottom. Door version features a large acanthus leaf carving for an accent quality. Also has glass doors for exposed storage. Breakfront design with mantle effect façade and glass doors for exposed storage. TV stands fit a 75" TV.