The natural appeal of the Barrish chair and a half is endearing. Spacious seating and a plump back cushion provide plenty of room to take a break and get comfortable. You won’t be able to stop rubbing your hand against the soft chenille texture of the tan upholstery.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam.
• Corner-blocked frame
• Attached back and loose seat cushion
• High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
• 1 pillow included
• Pillow with soft polyfill
• Polyester/polyurethane upholstery and pillow
• Exposed legs with faux wood finish