With the rich color of the plush chenille upholstery fabric along with the thick supportive box style back and seating cushions, the “Altari-Slate” upholstery collection offers you the ultimate in comfort without sacrificing the stylish contemporary design you’ve been looking for. The sleek track arms and straight-line design is sure to feel at home in any living room environment.
Available Products in Group:
ASH-8721310 (Left Arm Facing Sofa)
ASH-8721316 (Left Arm Facing Chaise)
ASH-8721317 (Right Arm Facing Chaise)
ASH-8721366 (Left Arm Facing Sofa)
ASH-8721367 (Right Arm Facing Sofa)
ASH-8721383 (Right Arm Facing Sofa)
HOW TO ORDER YOUR SECTIONAL
Sectionals can come in a variety of configurations. Understanding the type of configurations and the terminology used to describe the various sectional pieces will help you price and order your sectional properly.
- RAF (Right Arm Facing): When looking at the sectional piece the arm is on the right side.
- LAF (Left Arm Facing): When looking at the sectional piece the arm is on the left side.
- Armless: The piece has no arms on either side so it can be placed between other armless pieces and/or RAF and LAF pieces.
- Wedge: A corner piece that has no arms and can be used with RAF or LAF pieces, armless pieces, and even sofas and loveseats with arms.
- Console: Can be placed between two pieces without arms.
- 2 PC. Sectional: A two piece sectional has one RAF piece and one LAF piece.
- 2-PC. Chaise Sectional: A sectional with an RAF or LAF sofa and a LAF or RAF chaise.
- Individual Piece Sectional: A sectional that has three or more pieces available that can be used to produce numerous configurations.
- Sofa and Loveseat Sectional: A sectional that uses a wedge to connect a sofa and loveseat, two sofas, or two loveseats to make a sectional.