Why sacrifice comfort for style (or style for comfort) when you can have the best of both in this loveseat in pewter gray. Elements include a chic divided-back design and pillow top wrapped armrests that make nodding off all too easy. Calling attention to the elegantly flared armrests—black nickel-tone nailhead trim for a punch of cool character.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Constructed with a platform seat foundation. Style features panels with brads (decorative nails).
• Corner-blocked frame
• Attached back and loose seat cushions
• High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
• Polyester upholstery
• Black nickle-tone nailhead trim
• Exposed feet with faux wood finish
• Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
• Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations