The Alandari swivel chair takes style and comfort full circle. Muted striped upholstery is casually cool and beautifully on trend. Smooth-gliding 360-degree swivel lets you go with the flow.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Features metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability. All metal construction to the floor for strength and durability. The reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort. The style features a swivel base that has 360 degree rotation. Constructed with a platform seat foundation.
• Corner-blocked frame
• Attached back and loose seat cushions
• High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
• Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
• Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
• Polyester/linen upholstery
• 360-degree swivel